1. How old are you? 2. Why do you want to be a Junior Moderator? 3. How would you contribute to the server as a staff member? 4. How can we contact you if you are chosen for the spot?
1. I am currently 15 years of age and will be turning 16 in the following 21 days roughly.
2. I've been on Sneyersul for a while now, I've watched people come and go and I've watched countless players join and witnessed the servers growth, as well as myself within maturity. I would like to be a Junior Moderator as playing Sneyersul has taken up a large amount of my time (I don't really do much) and I am active on the server quite a lot with approximitly 1742 hours. I also do enjoy helping out the occasional new player I've seen and the ones we have now, and also providing help for those English players that are on that don't always get to ask staff questions due to our timezones. I can also safely say that I'm not afraid to admit I have been an arrogant, cocky player and I know this. Also this reason being why I would like to take back and help out players and staff alike instead of being a nuisance to them.
3. I would contribute to Sneyersul strongly and positively. My main reason being as I said before is because I can be on, for those English players that might miss the opportunity to speak to staff due to timezones. As I also said I am a very active player for most of the English day time through till a late-ish night time. I'd like to bring back to the people and make the server a friendly environment for not only the younger players to enjoy but also the older ones and make sure the server maintains a calm, relaxed, enjoyable environment. As well as this I would like to be on-hand to help out staff members who may or may not need help with anything in-particular.
4. Contacting me can vary. I have an array of apps so I can provide if needed. These can be Skype, Kik and Email, which i shall provide to the members of staff who need it, although some staff do have my skype already.
I'd like to think my maturity level has reached a higher level since the last time I have applied and I am fully aware that I have said, done, and acted inappropriately in the past. Although I think deeply in myself, I can say that I have grown out of this faze of immaturity and I'd like to think that certain staff have watched me grow from that immature 14 year old last year to the more knuckled-down, mature 16 year-old-to-be I am now. With that being said I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck around and dealt with my former antics, and I'd like to wish everyone good luck!
-Fishclipse AKA, Jack.
good luck jack!
Thank you Lily!
Good luck! (°)#))<<
You too! ^-^
not as gay as me though
Good luck with your application. :)
Thank you Zara! Thank you Jacob! (:
Good luck Bae <3
Thanks bae, you too! ♡